Here are few points from experts that why having a website is important in today’s world and how it can benefit you or your business.
1. You open your doors wide open to an international customer base – tapping into the multi-billion global marketplace makes good business sense.
2. With the use of relevant images, sound and animation combined with magnetic copy your clients get a real interactive feel of doing business with you.
3. Communicating your message through a web presence can be a lot less expensive than traditional media.
4. It offers an easy, convenient way for people to do business with you. The last time I bought tickets over the net (cinema tickets, FWIW), I did so from the comfort of my sofa.
5. You can always keep your product/service information up to date and fresh. If you were to reprint a new offline brochure, the cost could be quite steep. With the web, it’s instant and free to change details.
6. Your information is available to clients and prospective customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.
7. You can sell direct and hang up the phone. Well, almost. With the web, you can change a “just looking” mindset into a “I’m buying that!” one through the use of persuasive, engaging words. It’s your salesman in print, really.
8. Your website’s URL can be put on other promotional material so that people always have a way of finding you.
9. You can collect email addresses – and potential new customers – with a website.
10. It shows people you are serious about doing business.
11. A website can take orders for you.
12. It makes for an excellent and efficient marketing support tool.
13. A well designed website is a cost effective marketing tool and shop window for your products and services.
14. Owning and operating a website will give your enterprise the chance to grow! Some of that growth will be organic because you will be dealing with a larger number of customers internationally, growth in other areas will be caused by reviewing and refining your business proposition during the web development process. Developing a website with a web design service enables you to review your products, services and marketing message which will breathe a new life into your company.
15. With your own website you can maximize all customer facing areas of your business and ensure that you offer the customer a very professional view of the company, because you manage the content that is used in your website you have the perfect opportunity to present your company at its best and when you view the best sales follow easily.
16. A fully functioning website enables your customers to contact you anytime of the day or night even when you are not at work. And you can remotely check customer correspondence as often as you wish.
17. Today a website, just like a cell phone is one of the most popular ways for customers to contact businesses they want to deal with, it is therefore necessity for any business!
18. Today the first place anyone looks for a business is online and that is just where you have to be.
Remember these are just 18 important reasons to have a website. You have to ensure that your website design is produced by a web designer from a web design service or website design company that understands not only website design together with graphic design and development, but also understand business.