Website Page Speed Optimization
Decrease The Load Time
Your website will load much faster helping in better user engagement.
Your overall website speed will get increased to its maximum possible level
Solving all related possible errors that might cause your website to render at a slower rate.
Page speed is often confused with "site speed," which is actually the page speed for a sample of page views on a site. Page speed can be described in either "page load time" (the time it takes to fully display the content on a specific page) or "time to first byte" (how long it takes for your browser to receive the first byte of information from the web server).
We perform the following actions to enhance your WordPress Website Speed and Google Page Speed Grades for SEO Signals.
- Leverage browser caching
- Optimize the order of styles and scripts.
- HTML, CSS & JS Minification.
- Optimize images & Specify image dimensions.
- Remove query strings from static resources
- Serve scaled images
- Database and Object Caching
- Enabling Website Page Caching.
- Enabling Browser Caching.
- JS, CSS Manual Combining
- Add Expires headers.
- Setting up a Content Delivery Network